Cycling Buddy

Member | Login with facebook
Forgot password?

Forum > Best Cycle Routes! > Problems uploading in 'Log a ride'

Thumb Murray R.
16 July 2014, 06:28
I am having the same problem. I have also received no reply to my email. Have you solved it yet?

Reply to this message

Thumb Mick B.
25 January 2014, 15:26
I am having this same problem uploading. the error message i receive is 'plug in is not unlocked' The plug in works with all other sites just not this one. Have emailed support but no help. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to this message

Thumb Steve A.
21 July 2012, 09:17
Oh and I seem to be getting two of everything as above and when I first (and only time) posted a ride I got two of those too!

Reply to this message

Thumb Steve A.
I am unable to upload any of my rides. I go through the process, attaching a .gpx file etc.. I hit 'Send' get a blank popup and a blank page in the main browser.. I've allowed popups (obviously) and I've tried it in three browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari - same thing.. Any thoughts?

Reply to this message

Thumb Steve A.
I am unable to upload any of my rides. I go through the process, attaching a .gpx file etc.. I hit 'Send' get a blank popup and a blank page in the main browser.. I've allowed popups (obviously) and I've tried it in three browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari - same thing.. Any thoughts?

Reply to this message

Post your message

Sponsored links

Sponsored links