Cycling Buddy

Member | Login with facebook
Forgot password?

Forum > All About Kit > this forum is a load of crock !

Thumb Stephen T.
13 October 2012, 17:40
Must admit I agree. I was having a look to make some improvement points and I cannot make head nor tails of it; overview recent threads; See who is doing what; Find out what people are talking about - it seems next to useless! But, whilst I'm at it (maybe the photogenic creators will review this and address it), we need a much better way to communicate a ride to others. I've been on for a month or so now and no one approached me so I created an event and tried to post it to other riders within 5km of myself - the advertise event feature seemed a dead loss for this. Then i was hit by the wall of no more than 5 emails in 24hr period, Then I tried to sign up some buddies but the appelet seemed 'dead'. I'm struggling here to get it together with local, like minded cyclist - so how should this site be used cos' I'm struggling. How about a larger comment field for events, a search for and list of local events; ability to post events to riders within 5-10km with associated protection of a profile switch to allow such publicity from other riders, email correspondents, buddies, etc?

Reply to this message

Thumb David H.
13 October 2012, 09:25
come on moderators, sort this forum out ! there is no logic to it. i can't find recent posts. surely you can organise the most recent posts at the top like every other forum on the internet. also email for updates to your own posts would be a good idea. how about it ?

Reply to this message

Post your message

Sponsored links

Sponsored links