Cycling Buddy

Member | Login with facebook
Forgot password?

Forum > Starting out! - Need advice? > abusive drivers - what do we do?

Missing Steven R.
31 July 2014, 17:01
I tend to ignore them, pedestrians, cyclists, drivers, good and bad in all three. I do like to be polite to the better ones, it creates a good impression. I'm not overly keen on pedestrians who walk three abreast on a cycle path as if it's a "wider pavement"

Reply to this message

Thumb Lee H.
27 August 2012, 19:55
I love my Air Zound 3 especially annoys taxi drivers that cut you up especially if you unload the whole air container at them... And you can re pressurise it with a standard pump

Reply to this message

Thumb Anthony B.
21 August 2012, 09:25
I'm always uber courteous to the ones who do move. A quick 'thank you' means they're more likely to move for the next person riding up behind them, rather than stubbornly refusing on principle due to stereotype of aloof cyclist. As the cycle path is usually the 'best' bit of pavement, pedestrians do tend to walk on it

Reply to this message

Thumb Mark F.
15 August 2012, 22:34
My problem isn't with Abusive Drivers yet, its the Jaywalking Pedestrians who Insist on Walking in your Cycle Lane and who won't move for you even after giving them enough Prior Warning on the Bell that you intend to go past. They just don't have any Road Sense or are just Ignorant Purges!

Reply to this message

Post your message

Sponsored links

Sponsored links